Everyone loves a good board game, right? The feeling of competition, the laughter, the memories made with friends and family. But what if we told you that playing certain board games could make you smarter?
That's right, there are actually quite a few science board games out there that are not only fun, but will help to increase your scientific knowledge! In this blog post, we'll introduce you to some science board games that are sure to make you smarter.
(THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY)
Why Play Science Board Games
Some people believe that board games can be a waste of time. However, there are actually many benefits to playing board games, especially science board games. Science board games can help to improve problem-solving skills, memory, and critical thinking. In addition, they can be a fun way to spend time with family and friends.
So next time you are looking for something to do, consider pulling out a science board game. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy it!
Ages 5 and up
- The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Exploring Oceans This game takes kids on a learning adventure with Ms. Frizzle and the Magic School Bus. Kids will learn about ocean animals and their habitats while playing this game.
- The Lady Bug Game This game is perfect for younger kids. They will learn about the life cycle of a ladybug while playing.
- Totally Gross Game of Science This game is perfect for gross science lovers! Kids will learn by answering silly questions and acting out gross out challenges
- Operation Skill Game In this game, players will learn about the human body and how it works. They will also get to practice their surgical skills!
Ages 8 and up
- ThinkFun Gravity Maze In this game, players have to use gravity to guide marbles through a maze to the target. It's a great way to learn about physics and how gravity works.
- Science Ninjas : The Game of Elements In this game, players have to use their knowledge of the periodic table to create elements and earn points.
- National Geographic Rock Bingo In this game, players will be learning about different types of rocks and minerals while they play bingo!
- Photosynthesis This is a strategy board game where players have to help their trees grow and produce the most oxygen. It's a great way to learn about the process of photosynthesis!
- Dr Eureka Speed Logic Game In this game, players have to use their logic and problem-solving skills to complete challenges. It's a great way to flex your mental muscles!
Ages 10 and up
- Periodic, A Game of Elements In this game, players have to collect elements in order to create molecules. It's a great way to learn about chemistry and the periodic table.
- Ecosystem This is a fun family card game about animals and their habitats. Players will learn about the food chain and how animals interact with each other in their ecosystem.
- Evolution Board Game In this game, players have to adapt their species in order to survive. It's a great way to learn about evolution and natural selection.
- The Genius Square This is a challenging puzzle game that will test your intelligence. It's a great way to flex your mental muscles and give your brain a workout!
So there you have it, a few science board games that are sure to make you smarter! These science board games are not only fun, but they will also help increase your scientific knowledge!
So next time you're looking for a fun activity to do with friends or family, consider one of these science board games. Who knows, you might just learn something new while you're having fun!
More Fun Party Game Ideas:
Math board games are a fun and interactive way for kids to learn math. These games make practicing math skills fun and help improve problem-solving skills. From addition and subtraction to multiplication and division, these games have it all!
Who says bowling has to be all about knocking down pins? These fun bowling games will keep you entertained whether you're a kid or adult. From classic bowling variations to wacky new games, there's something for everyone. So grab your friends and get ready to bowl!