Spring is here which means warmer weather, blooming flowers and fun outdoor activities with family and friends. It's also a season that can inspire lots of laughs and giggles, especially with kids.
Whether it's the joy of jumping in puddles or the excitement of Easter egg hunts, there's something about spring that brings out the silly side in all of us. And what better way to embrace that spirit of silliness than with some funny spring jokes for kids?
From playful puns to clever one-liners, we've rounded up a collection of the best jokes that are sure to make your little ones giggle and put a smile on their faces. So get ready to laugh and let's dive into some of the funniest spring jokes for kids!
Funny Spring Jokes for Kids
When you need a little something to brighten your day, these funny spring jokes for kids are sure to do the trick!
- What did the flower say when he received a bouquet? "I'm blooming with excitement!"
- Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack up!
- How does a bee get to school? On the school buzz!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- What do birds give out on Valentine's Day? Tweethearts!
- Why did the baby strawberry cry? Because his parents were in a jam!
- What did one tree say to the other? "Are you bark-ing mad?"
- Why don't cats play baseball in the spring? They prefer purr-fect weather!
- Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fungi!
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Why don't lobsters share their food? Because they're shellfish!
- What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? An egg-stra-terrestrial
- What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open-toad sandals.
- What month is the shortest? May (it only has 3 letters)
- What type of bird should you never take to a bank? A robin.
- What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain? A drizzly bear.
- What kind of garden does a baker have? A flour garden.
- Does February like March? No but April May
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny
- How can you make a bouncy pool? Add spring water
- What is a Chicks favorite vegetable? Egg-plants
- What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybee
Printable Spring Jokes Game
If you are looking for a quick and easy game to play with this kids this Springtime, our Spring Jokes Game is perfect. Just print out the question page and see who can match the answers to the jokes in the quickest amount of time.
A fun classroom activity or perfect for a rainy Spring day!
More Spring Jokes
If you are still wanting more laughs, check out these spring jokes that are sure to make your kids giggle and smile.
Jokes about Plants
As Spring is the season for new growth and beautiful blooms, it's only natural to incorporate some plant-themed jokes into your repertoire.
- What do plants eat? Plant food!
- Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salad dressing!
- Why couldn't the oak tree leave the party? Because it was rooted there!
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? To get a root canal!
- How do you know flowers are friendly? They have a lot of new buds
- What are the best flowers for Mom on Mother's Day? Sunflowers
- What did the tree say to Spring? What a re-leaf
- Why did the farmer bury his money in his garden? He wanted rich soil
- What is a herbs favorite singer? Elvis Parsley
- Why is the letter A like a flower? Because a B comes after it
- What did one flower say to another? I'm so glad we're in bloom!
- What do you call a flower that runs on electricity? A power plant!
Jokes and Puns about Rain and the Weather
With Spring comes rain and the occasional thunderstorm, which can be a great source of comedy fodder.
- What did one raindrop say to the other? Two's company, three's a cloud!
- Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- Where do snowmen keep their money? In a snow bank!
- Why did the sun go to school? To get brighter!
- What goes up when the rain comes down? An Umbrella
- Why did the raindrop go to the doctor? It was feeling a little under the weather!
- Why is April so clean? Because it always showers.
- What did the thunder say to the lightning? You're shocking!
- Why was the math book sad during a sunny day? Because it had too many problems.
- Why did the cloud break up with the lightning? They had a stormy relationship.
- What is a tornado's favorite game to play? Twister!
- What do you call a day when it rains cats and dogs? A pawsome day!
No matter what age your kids are, these funny jokes will have them laughing all spring long. Not only will they bring a smile to their faces, but they'll also provide some great opportunities for conversation and bonding.
We hope your kids enjoy these spring jokes as much as we do and add them into their repertoire of laughs with family and friends this season! Have fun, stay safe, and keep laughing this Springtime!
More Fun Puns and Jokes:
Pop some corn and enjoy these hilarious jokes. If you're in the mood for something cheesy (pun intended), then you'll love these corny popcorn puns. They'll have you laughing out loud.
If you're in the mood for some cupcake-themed humor, look no further! These funny cupcake puns and jokes are sure to make you smile (or maybe even laugh out loud). Enjoy!