Are you looking for a unique and fun sleepover party idea for your teen or tween? If so, look no further than a trampoline sleepover party! This guide will show you how to plan the perfect trampoline sleepover party for your child and their friends.
Can You Sleepover On a Trampoline?
You may not have thought about having a sleepover on a trampoline but it is actually a really fun idea! Once you add pillows and blankets to the trampoline it is the perfect place for your child and their friends to spend the night.
Not only is it a unique party idea but it is also a great way for your teens/tweens to get some exercise. Just make sure that you put the trampoline in a safe place where there are no trees or power lines nearby.
Trampoline Sleepover Essentials
If you’re planning a trampoline sleepover, there are a few essential items you’ll need to make sure the night is a success.
- Sleeping Mat It can be a good idea to have a few sleeping mats for your guests. This will ensure that everyone is comfortable and has a place to sleep. You can find these at most sporting goods stores.
- Pillows Comfort is key when it comes to sleep overs. Make sure to have plenty of pillows on hand so that your guests can get cozy.
- Cozy Blankets It can get cold overnight when sleeping on a trampoline so make sure you have lots of cozy blankets to keep your guests warm throughout the night.
- Sleeping Bag If you have room in your budget, it can be a good idea to get each guest their own sleeping bag. This way they can fully zip themselves up and stay warm all night long.
- Fairy Lights String some fairy lights around the trampoline for a fun and festive sleepover atmosphere.
- Trampoline Tent If you want to add an extra element of fun to the sleepover, consider getting a trampoline tent. These tents can be attached to the trampoline and provide a private space for your guests to sleep in. If you don’t have a trampoline tent, don’t worry. You can easily make one yourself. All you need is a large tarp or sheet and some rope. Simply drape the tarp over the top of the trampoline and secure it with the rope.
- Flashlights No sleepover is complete without a few flashlights. Not only are they essential for middle of the night trips to the bathroom, but they can also be used for telling ghost stories.
- Portable Speaker This is a must if you want to have a dance party on the trampoline. A portable speaker will allow you to wirelessly connect your phone or other music device and play all your favorite tunes.
How To Set Up The Trampoline For Sleeping
Once you have all of your essentials, it’s time to set up the trampoline for sleeping. If you have a rectangular trampoline, you’ll want to push the edges of the mat up so that it’s higher in the middle. This will create a bowl-like shape that will be perfect for sleeping in. If you have a round trampoline, simply leave the mat as is.
You may also want to add a tarp to the bottom of the trampoline. This will help protect it from the elements and keep everyone dry and warm during the night.
When the trampoline is set up, it’s time to add your sleeping mats and pillows. Arrange them in a way that everyone will have their own space to sleep.
Lastly, string some fairy lights around the perimeter of the trampoline. This will create a fun and inviting atmosphere for your guests.
Trampoline Sleepover Activities
Now that the trampoline is set up, it’s time to choose some activities for your guests. Here are a few ideas:
- Movie Night One of the best things about sleepovers is staying up late and watching movies. Set up a projector and screen on the side of the house and have a movie night on the trampoline. Don’t forget the popcorn!
- Dance Party Crank up the tunes and have a dance party on the trampoline. This is sure to be a hit with your guests.
- Flashlight Tag This classic sleepover game is perfect for the trampoline. Turn off all the lights and have a game of flashlight tag.
- Card Games Bring out a deck of cards and teach your guests how to play some of your favorite card games.
- Scavenger Hunt Hide items around the yard and have your guests search for them using only the light from their flashlights.
- Trampoline Games There are so many fun games you can play on a Trampoline. View our collection of some of the best trampoline games
Trampoline Sleepover Snack Ideas
No sleepover is complete without some tasty snacks and drinks. Make sure to have plenty of both on hand so that your guests can munch and sip all night long.
For this type of party, finger foods are best so that no one has to take a break from bouncing around on the trampolines. Here are some great ideas for what to serve at your next sleepover:
- Popcorn: Make a big batch of popcorn and set out a variety of toppings for everyone to choose from. Add some savory options like Parmesan cheese or truffle oil, as well as sweet toppings like chocolate chips or caramel sauce.
- Pizza: Pizza is always a hit at sleepovers. Order a few pizzas and have them delivered to the trampoline. This way, everyone can have a slice or two without having to leave the fun.
- Fruit Kabobs: For something a bit healthier, try fruit kabobs. Thread some fresh fruit onto skewers and serve with a yogurt dipping sauce.
- Veges and Dip: Put out a selection of fruits, vegetables, and dips for a healthy and filling snack option. Set out some hummus, guacamole, or ranch dressing for dipping.
- Candy: Candy is always a popular choice, but you could also try making some special treat s’mores with chocolate bars and marshmallows.
- Drinks: Don’t forget the drinks! Stock up on soda, juice, and water so that your guests can stay hydrated throughout the night
Planning the Perfect Trampoline Sleepover Party
Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect trampoline sleepover party:
Choose a date and time. Make sure to pick a date and time that works for both you and your child. You will also need to check with their friends to make sure they are available on the same date and time.
Send out invitations. Once you have chosen a date and time, it is time to send out invitations. You can either hand-deliver them or send them through email or social media. Be sure to include all of the important information, such as the date, time, location, and what to bring.
Plan activities. Now that the trampolines are set up, it is time to plan activities! Some fun ideas include playing tag, having races, playing games, or even just bouncing around and enjoying some good old fashioned fun!
A trampoline sleepover party is a unique and fun way to celebrate your child's birthday or any other special occasion! By following these tips, you can be sure that your party will be a success!