A Squeeze of Lemon Puns
If you're looking to lighten the mood and get a few laughs, then there's no better way than with a pun. Lemon puns are like an extra dose of sunshine that brighten up even the grumpiest of days.
These zesty lemon puns will easily become one of your favorite things to pull out when you need a bit of cheer. Whether it be at family gatherings, birthday celebration or just hanging out with friends, these puns are guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face!
Puns are great for making people laugh and brightening up someone's day. If you love puns and citrus fruit, then you're in for a real treat! Here's a collection of lemon puns that are sure to leave you feeling zesty.
Pun-lovers, lemon fans, and anyone who enjoys a good laugh.
- "Why did the lemon go to the doctor? Because it was feeling a little sour."
- "What do you get when you cross a lemon and a shoe? A sour sole."
- "Why did the lemon cross the playground? To get to the other juice box."
- "Why did the lemon turn yellow? Because it saw the sun shining."
- "Why was the lemon sad? Because it was feeling juiceless."
- "Why did the lemon stop being a detective? Because it couldn't find any clues."
- "What do you get when you cross a lemon with a ghost? A bitter-specter."
- "Why was the lemon in a bad mood? It had a lot of citrus-tress."
- "Why did the lemon go to the therapist? It was feeling a little pulp-pressed."
- "What do you get when you cross a lemon with a snake? A sour serpent."
- "Why did the lemon join a rock band? Because it wanted to be a citrus rocker!"
- "Why did the lemon go on a diet? Because it wanted to become a lean, mean, citrus machine."
- "Why did the lemon start a lemonade stand? To make some sour-sweet cash."
- "Why did the lemon refuse to play hide and seek? Because it couldn't find a good place to hide its zesty peel."
- "Why was the lemon invited to the party? Because it was always a little sweet and a little sour."
- "What do you call a lemon that's always happy? A lemon-y and cheerful!"
- "Why did the lemon go to school? To become a well-rounded citrus fruit."
- "Why did the lemon break up with the lime? They just had too many sour differences."
- "Why did the lemon become a movie star? Because it had a juicy personality."
- "What do you call a lemon that can’t keep a secret? A tell-tale-tangy."
- "Why did the lemon join a marching band? Because it wanted to play some citrus anthems."
- "What do you get when you cross a lemon and a skunk? A smelly citron!"
- "Why did the lemon refuse to tell a joke? It was feeling too sour."
- "What did the lemon say when it saw a scary movie? Lemons be scared!"
- "Why did the lemon turn around in circles? Because it got lost in its own juice."
- "Why was the lemon so excited? It had just won a sour contest!"
- "What did the lemon say when it put on sunscreen? Lemons out!"
- What do you give an injured lemon? Lemon-Aid!
- "Why did the lemon go to art school? To learn how to make lemon prints."
- "Why did the lemon refuse to play chess? It was afraid of being check-mated."
- "Why was the lemon so proud? Because it had a lot of zest."
- "Why did the lemon go to the gym? To get in shape and become a fit-citrus."
- "Why did the lemon run away from home? It couldn't handle the pressure of being a sour fruit."
- "What do you call a lemon that's always telling jokes? A funny-citrus."
- "Why did the lemon go to the dance? To tango with the orange."
- "Why did the lemon get lost in the forest? It took the wrong turn at the sourwood tree."
- "Why did the lemon become a magician? To perform lemon-tricks."
- "What do you call a lemon that’s always singing? A lemon-ade-r."
- Do lemons ever get tired? No way, they’re always full of energy!
- What did the lemon say when it was stuck in a jam? “Life isn’t always so sour!”
- Where do lemons go on vacation? The Mediterranean Sea.
- Why was the lemon feeling down? Because life gave it lemons.
- What kind of jokes do lemons tell? Sour jokes!
- Did you hear about the two lemons that got married? They really tied the knot!
- Why did the lemon stay in bed all day? It wasn't feeling very peachy.
- What did one lemon say to the other after they went to the movies together? “That was a bittersweet experience!”
- What did the lemon drop out of school for? He didn't like his core classes.
- Why don't lemons like math class? Because they don't have any common scents.
- How does a lemon stay healthy during cold season? Citrus fruits never catch colds or flu!
- What kind of music do lemons listen to? Juice music, of course!
These captions are great one liners or perfect for your lemon themed photo!
- I like my lemonade how I like my jokes - fresh and squeezed
- I tried to make lemonade with one hand, but I ended up making lemon squash
- Lemon puns are just zest for the soul
- Lemon jokes may be sour, but they always make me peel better
- My goal in life is to be as sweet as lemonade, but sometimes I'm just a sour patch
- If life gives you lemons, ask for tequila and salt
- I never met a lemon I didn't like
- When you're feeling sour, just remember that lemons have feelings too
- I'm just a lemon looking for some sugar
- Lemonade is proof that even the sour things in life can be sweetened
- When I want to feel fancy, I drink lemon water with my pinky up "I don't always drink lemonade, but when I do, I prefer it spiked
- Lemon bars are the dessert equivalent of a sour patch kid - first they're sour, then they're sweet
- When life gives you lemons, trade them for limes and have a margarita instead
- Lemon juice on paper cuts - the ultimate test of your pain tolerance
- Lemon pie is just a tart pretending to be a dessert
- Squeeze the day with some fresh lemon juice
- Just a girl, standing in front of a lemon tree, asking it to share its lemons
- Lemon love is the zest kind of love
- Lemon sorbet is the cure for a hot summer day
When live gives gives you lemons, make lemonade! The moral of the story is - when life gives you lemons, don't let them go to waste. Make something sweet out of them and have fun doing it!
Enjoy every moment and appreciate the little things in life. Lemons are not just sour fruits; they can be a source of inspiration and joy too
We hope these puns left you feeling refreshed and happy. Lemons may be sour but there's nothing wrong with having some fun with them every now and again. Whether you use these puns to make your friends smile or give yourself an extra boost, we think you'll find that this collection is full of zestful humor. Enjoy!
More Fun Puns and Jokes:
Cake puns are a delicious way to add some humor to your day. With over 20 cake puns to choose from, you're sure to find one that will make you smile. Whether you're looking for a new birthday joke or just want a chuckle, these cake puns are sure to hit the spot. Enjoy!
Try these donut jokes and puns to liven up your next party or just when you need a laugh!