With patriotic holidays such as Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day coming up, many people are looking for red, white and blue themed recipes to serve. These desserts can range from the very simple (like a flag made out of strawberries and blueberries) to more complex creations.
We have put together the best Patriotic Dessert recipes for you. No matter what level of baker you are, there is bound to be a recipe here that you can make!
PATRIOTIC POKE CAKES
A patriotic poke cake is a delicious dessert that is perfect for celebrating America's Independence Day. These cakes are made by poking holes throughout the cake and then filling the holes with delicious fillings and sauces.
Here are some amazing Poke Cakes to try this year.
- This Roasted Berry Poke Cake is a light and tasty Summer Dessert. Made from a vanilla sheet cake that has been topped with roasted berries and buttercream.
- A tasty Red White and Blue Poke Cake using a boxed cake mix, Jell-O and a whipped topping.
- Make your summer celebrations extra fun and festive with this 4th of July poke cake! Featuring a whipped topping with blueberries and a fresh strawberry filling, this is always a crowd-pleasing patriotic dessert.
- This red, white, and blue poke cake is a must-try recipe! It is so easy to make and so delicious! Made with your favorite cake mix and Jell-O, this cake is extra moist!
With the Fourth of July just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about patriotic party recipes! A festive red, white and blue trifle is always a hit. Here are some delicious recipes to get you started.
- This Jello Trifle is made with all of your favorites. Jello, vanilla pudding, fresh fruit, wafers and finished off with a creamy whipped topping.
- Individual trifles are a great idea for your party. These individual red, white and blue fruit trifles are are delicious as they are cute. Make them ahead for fuss free serving.
- No need to warm up the oven – these red, white, and blue mini trifles are easy, delicious, and no-bake!
- Red white and blue trifle is a delicious no-bake berry trifle made with fresh blueberries and strawberries, pudding mix, pound cake, and whipped cream. This seriously simple dessert takes just 7 ingredients and 15 minutes to put together.
Patriotic Fruit Ideas
Patriotic fruit recipes are the best! Not only do they taste great, but they also look patriotic and festive. They’re perfect for any Fourth of July get-together or other patriotic celebration. Here are a few of my favorite patriotic fruit recipes
- This Berry Fruit Salad is made with fresh berries, a light and refreshing honey lime poppy seed dressing and topped with apple shaped stars. This patriotic fruit salad is perfect for the Fourth of July, a summer BBQ or breakfast!
- This fun and tasty patriotic Fruit Pizza has a cookie crust, an easy frosting, and is decorated with fresh berries in the design of the American Flag. A great looking (and great tasting) dessert for your 4th of July celebration!
- Patriotic chocolate covered strawberries will be a hit at your patriotic celebrations
- Super easy and delicious, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries can be made in minutes with no baking required
Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
The colors of the American flag are red, white, and blue, so what better way to celebrate America than with red, white, and blue cupcakes? These cupcakes are festive and patriotic, perfect for your Fourth of July party or any other patriotic celebration
- These 4th of July Cupcakes are easy to make and have a surprise candy filling
- Red white and blue cupcakes are delicious white chocolate cupcakes topped with red white and blue buttercream frosting.
- If you are not confident in your piping skills, try these 4th of July cupcakes as they have a cute fondant decoration on top making it easy to create a stunning cupcake
- Ice cream cone cupcakes are a charming and popular addition to your 4th of July dessert table! Easy to make and fun to eat.
Cheesecake desserts are the perfect patriotic party treat because they are festive, delicious, and easy to make. They are also perfect for a summer party because they are light and refreshing. Here are a few of our favorites
- Try these cute mini cheesecake bites, topped with fresh fruit they are just delicious
- These fun and festive 4th of July mini cheesecakes are a perfect dessert that you can make ahead and store in the refrigerator until it’s time to enjoy them
- These Patriotic mini cheesecakes are made with just 6 ingredients and finished off with festive sprinkles
- This no-bake red white and blue jello cheesecake has a creamy cheesecake filling topped with blue and red jello.
Red, white, and blue popsicles will look great at your 4th of July party! They are festive, colorful, and everyone can enjoy them! They're also a great way to cool down on a hot day.
- Looking for a fun and easy Fourth of July recipe? These Patriotic popsicles are the perfect solution! They are are simple to make and taste great.
- These fun, red, white, and blue popsicles are a perfect summer dessert. Made using coconut milk and fresh berries
- Red White and Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles are a healthy dessert for your 4th of July celebrations
- These red, white and blue patriotic popsicles can be whipped up in minutes
Other Red, White and Blue Patriotic Desserts
- Red, White and Blueberry fruit tart with a grain free crust and lemon cream cheese filling is a delicious addition to any patriotic party!
- These 4th of July Layered Jello desserts are sure to be the hit of the party!! A total crowd pleaser, make these kiddie friendly then make another batch for the grown ups by turning these into vodka jello desserts!
- This Brownie and fruit 4th of July Cake is easy to make using box brownie mix and cream cheese frosting
- Try this Strawberry and Blueberry shortcake for a quick and easy no bake festive dessert
With Memorial Day and the Fourth of July coming up, it’s time to start thinking about patriotic desserts. These recipes are sure to be a hit at your next gathering. So get out your mixing bowls and aprons and get ready to celebrate America’s birthday in style! What is your favorite red, white and blue dessert recipe?