Have you ever wanted to get to know someone even better? Best friend tag is the perfect way to have a fun and informative conversation between two friends.
It’s easy, casual and lighthearted. Plus, it lets you explore your friendship and learn more about each other in a fun and meaningful way.
What is The Best Friend Tag Challenge?
The Best Friend Tag Challenge is a fun and lighthearted way for two friends to get to know each other better. It involves asking and answering friendship questions about your BFF.
There are numerous videos of this game on YouTube, made by people of all ages, some of them even have a competitive aspect to it, where one friend must answer more questions correctly than the other in order to win.
How to Play The Best Friend Tag Quiz
To start the game, decide who is going to start asking the first BFF tag question. The person asking the questions can make up their own, or look online for ideas from other Best Friend Tag videos.
When the first question is asked, the person answering will provide an answer and then they will ask a question of their own. This continues back and forth until one of you runs out of questions to ask or if you are keeping score, you can end when one person reaches 25 points.
The questions can be anything from “Who is your celebrity crush?” to “What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?” The more personal and fun the questions, the better.
At the end of the game, you will have a better understanding of each other’s likes, dislikes, secrets and more.
Best Friend Tag Score Keeping
Keeping score is an optional way to add a competitive aspect to the game, if you and your BFF are feeling up for it. Every time you answer a question correctly you score one point.
You can also choose to deduct one point if the answer is incorrect. Then the first person to 25 points will win the game and be declared the Ultimate Best Friend!
The Rules of Best Friend Tag
Best friend tag has no specific rules or regulations, but there are some guidelines that can help make the game more enjoyable. You’ll need at least two players (you and your bestie). But both people should take turns asking questions so that everyone has an equal chance to share their thoughts and stories.
Best Friend Tag Questions
When playing best friend tag, it helps to come up with a list of questions beforehand so that you don’t forget any important topics. Here are some great questions to get you started:
- What is your earliest memory of us meeting?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s something I do that always makes you laugh?
- What’s your favorite thing about me?
- What would be your dream job?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- Who is your role model in life?
- How do you think we’ve changed since we first became friends?
- What is my middle name?
- How long have we been friends?
- What is my shoe size?
- What is my favorite season?
- Besides my phone, what do I always have with me?
- If we went on a vacation together, where would we go?
- Which actor do you think should play me in a movie?
- What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
- What do you think is your secret talent?
- What is my favorite movie?
- What is my favorite animal?
- Have you ever been fired from a job?
- Who is my favorite superhero?
- What song do I listen to most at the moment?
- How many brothers and sisters do I have and can you name them?
- What is a word or phrase that I say a lot
- Which of us takes the longest to get ready to go out?
- What is my favorite pizza topping?
- Am I a tea or coffee drinker?
- What was the last concert I went to?
- What app do I use the most?
- What is my dream car?
- Do I like cats or dogs?
- What subject at school am I good at?
- Where is my favorite place to shop?
- What are my parents names?
- What is my favorite color?
- What was my first job?
- What is my favorite soda?
- How many years have we been friends?
- Do I like ketchup, mustard or neither?
- Who is my favorite Disney Princess?
- Do I have any musical talent?
- If I won the lottery what would I buy first?
- Have I ever had surgery?
- Am I allergic to anything?
- What do I do to relax?
- What am I currently watching on Netflix?
- Name someone I have had a crush on in the past
- Describe me in one word
- What do I admire most about you?
- Do I have any nicknames?
- Do I prefer Christmas or Halloween?
- Do I have a pet? What is my pet’s name?
- Do I like Starbucks?
- Do I prefer singing or dancing?
- Can I speak another language?
- What emoji do I use most often?
- How many times a week do we talk?
- What is the most outrageous thing we have done together?
- How many pairs of shoes do I have at the moment?
- If we were stuck on a deserted island, what are the three items we would want with us?
Playing Best Friend Tag is a great way to get to know your best friend even better. The most important rule of all when playing Best Friend Tag is have fun!
Laugh at yourself and each other and enjoy the bonding that comes with this game. So, grab your BFF and have some fun! You won’t regret it.