It can be hard to find the perfect gift for an adventurous teenager. With so many options out there, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and unsure of what to buy. If you’re looking for something unique, though, why not get them something that encourages them to have an adventure?
Adventure gifts are ideal for teenagers who love exploring and discovering new things. Read on to find out some of the best adventure gifts for teenagers!
(THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY)
The Ultimate Teen Adventure Gifts
If you are looking for the ultimate teen adventure gifts, you can’t go wrong with something that challenges them and expands their horizons. Give your teen an incredible gift to help open their eyes to the world around them. Here are some great ideas for adventure gifts for teenagers:
GoPro Hero8 Camera
The GoPro Hero8 Camera is perfect for any teen who loves capturing their outdoor adventures. This camera is suitable for mounting onto bikes, helmets, and other outdoor gear so teens can record all their fun activities from the perspective of the user. The GoPro Hero8 also has built-in stabilizers that make shooting video footage smooth and clear with no blurriness or shaking. Plus, it comes with a waterproof case so teens can take it underwater up to 33 feet deep!
Scratch Off Map
This scratch off map is perfect for any teenager who loves travelling and exploring new places around the world! The map has a gold foil layer that can be scratched off with a coin once they visit each place they’ve been. As they scratch off each location, vibrant colors will reveal themselves underneath! This makes it a great way to track all their travels in a fun and interactive way.
For teenagers who love camping trips out in nature, camping gear makes an excellent gift option! From flashlights and sleeping bags to tents and cooking utensils – there are plenty of different items they could use while camping outdoors. You could even put together your own camping bundle full of essential items they’ll need when heading out into nature!
Money for a Trip
If you’re looking for an adventure gift that really takes the cake, why not give them some money to put towards their own trip? Whether it’s a weekend camping trip or a month-long journey – having the funds to make their travel dreams come true is one of the best gifts they could receive!
Headphones are essential for any teenager who loves exploring the great outdoors. Not only can they be used for listening to music or podcasts, but they also come in handy when you need to make phone calls hands-free. Look for headphones with noise cancellation capabilities so they can listen to media even in loud environments!
New shoes are always a great gift idea for any adventure-loving teen. Look for shoes that are comfortable, durable, and designed for different weather conditions. This way they’ll be able to explore even the toughest terrain in style and comfort!
Experience Gift Card
If you’re not sure what to get them, why not give them something that allows them to choose their own adventure? Experience gift cards can be purchased for a range of activities like skydiving, white-water rafting, and bungee jumping. This way they can pick an activity that really speaks to their interests!
Practical Adventure Gifts For Teens
Sometimes practical gifts are the best gift for teenage adventurers. As your teen grows and takes more risks, practical adventure gifts can be difficult to find. However, there are plenty of wonderful ideas that you can give to them that will allow them to have the adventures they crave while still staying safe. Here are our top gift ideas.
- Portable power bank – perfect for those long days out in nature, a portable power bank can help them keep their devices charged so they don’t miss any important calls.
- First aid kit – no matter where they go, having a first aid kit on hand can be essential in case of an emergency.
- Waterproof phone case – for those who love water sports or go near bodies of water, a waterproof case for their phone is essential.
- Portable camping stove – this can help them cook meals while they’re away from home and out in nature.
- Sunglasses – protect your eyes from the sun’s rays and wind with a pair of stylish sunglasses.
- Backpack – If they have upcoming adventures planned, why not get them a new backpack that is designed specifically for hiking and outdoor activities?
- A high quality flashlight – a flashlight with adjustable brightness settings is essential for any camping or adventuring trips.
- Pocket knife – a pocket knife can be a great tool to have while camping or exploring.
- An engraved compass – give them something special to remember their adventures with an engraved compass.
- Voucher for survival classes – If your teen is serious about exploring and wants to learn more about surviving in the wild, why not give them a voucher for survival classes?
Finding the right gift for an adventurous teen doesn’t have to be difficult! With these ideas, you can find something that is sure to make them smile and encourage their love of adventure.
For teenagers who are more into reading than adventuring, an adventure book is a great option. This could range from literature about epic journeys and exploration to books about survival in the wild. Adventure books will help them escape into another world and give them exciting stories full of thrilling adventures. Here are some of our favorite adventure books for teens.
- The Hunger Games – This book follows Katniss Everdeen as she takes part in an annual televised tournament where participants fight to the death. It’s a thrilling and exciting series that will keep them on the edge of their seat!
- The Maze Runner Series – In this book, Thomas is thrown into a mysterious world filled with dangerous mazes. He must find a way to survive and escape before the maze can destroy him.
- The Divergent Series – This series follows Tris as she navigates her way through a dystopian world and discovers secrets that will change her life forever.
- Harry Potter Series – The Harry Potter series follows the adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione as they try to defeat evil wizards. This is a timeless classic that any teen will love!
- Game of Thrones – This series follows a group of characters as they fight for control over the seven kingdoms. It’s full of political intrigue and epic battles that makes it exciting from start to finish.
- Bear Grylls – For any teen who loves adventure and survival, the Bear Grylls series is a must-read! The books follow Bear on his various adventures into the wild and document his incredible feats of courage.
- Wildfire – This book follows two teens as they battle fire and try to survive in the wilderness. It’s an exciting story full of thrilling twists and turns that will keep them hooked until the end!
Gift-giving should be fun and exciting – not stressful! And if you know someone who loves going out into nature on adventures, then these adventure gifts are perfect for them. Your teen will appreciate anything you get them that helps make their next outdoor excursion more enjoyable!
With these adventure gifts in tow, your teen will never lack inspiration – or equipment – when setting off on another thrilling journey into nature’s wilds!