The holiday season is here, and it's time to spread joy and cheer among our loved ones. For those with tweens at home, finding the perfect stocking stuffers can be a challenge. Fear not! We've compiled a list of fun and affordable stocking stuffer ideas that will surely bring smiles to the faces of your tween boys and girls. These simple yet exciting gifts are sure to make their Christmas morning extra special!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Tween Girls
With the holidays are just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about stocking stuffers. If you’re stuck on what to get the tween girl in your life, we’ve got you covered with a list of fun, age-appropriate stocking stuffers that are sure to put a smile on her face.
(THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY)
Tips For Choosing The Best Stocking Stuffer Gifts For Tween Girls
If you are struggling to think of some fun gifts to pop into your Tween girl’s Christmas Stocking, take a look at our top tips.
Don’t Worry About Finding a Unique Gift
Tween girls are unique creatures! And while they may not always want unique gifts, they certainly don’t want to be left out when it comes to trends. So, if you’re looking for the perfect stocking stuffers for the tween girl in your life, consider checking out what’s hot and popular this year.
Chances are, you’ll find some great options that she’ll love. From the latest fashion trends to the must-have toys, there’s sure to be something that will put a smile on her face come Christmas morning. So go forth and shop with confidence knowing that you’re sure to find just what she’s hoping for.
Choose Gifts that are Small and Compact
Remember, the stocking is not meant to be a replacement for the traditional gifts under the tree. Instead, it’s a fun way to add a few extra surprises on Christmas morning. With that in mind, try to choose stocking stuffers that are small and compact. This way, she can easily throw them in her bag and take them with her wherever she goes.
Most little girls love surprises so why not make the stocking stuffer gifts a complete surprise for Christmas morning. It is sometimes a good idea not to ask your Tween what they want for Christmas as they may just give you a huge list! If you are unsure of what to get them then ask a friend or family member for advice.
Spoil your tween with some inexpensive items in their stocking that you would not normally buy. Things like a special chocolate bar, fancy hair accessories, that cute (and a little overpriced!) pen and notebook set, personalized stationary or fluffy slippers.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas Tween Girls will Love
Makeup and Beauty Products
Even though tween girls are getting older and starting to care about makeup and fashion, that doesn’t mean they need to spend a lot of money on expensive beauty products. In fact, there are plenty of great beauty items that are both affordable and fun for tweens to use. Here are just a few ideas:
- Lip gloss or lipstick in a festive color.
- Cute nail polish set.
- Travel-sized perfume or body spray.
- Set of colorful hair ties or clips.
- Facial mask or scrub.
- If you want to go the extra mile, consider adding in a cute makeup bag or beauty organizer.
- Nail Art set complete with rhinestones, stickers, and other fun accent pieces.
Tweens love to express their unique style, and what better way to do that than with some trendy fashion accessories? Here are a few ideas:
- Pair of sunglasses
- Cute scarf or infinity scarf.
- Beanie or winter hat.
- Set of fashion bracelets or a statement necklace.
- Pair of ear muffs or a cute headband.
- Silly socks – Who doesn’t love a good pair of socks? They’re functional and fashionable, and there are so many fun designs to choose from. She’s sure to get a kick out of a pair of silly socks adorned with her favorite characters or animals.
While this may not be your first choice for stocking stuffer ideas, Tweens can never have too many school supplies. Here are a few ideas:
- New backpack or lunchbox.
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers.
- New spiral notebook or journal. Encourage her creativity with a beautiful journal that she can use to write, draw, or doodle in. This is a gift that will last long after the holiday season is over.
- An adorable pencil case or stationary set.
- Fun new school supply like a glitter glue stick or gel pen set.
Lots of tweens love crafts, so a craft kit is always a great gift idea. You can find kits for just about any type of craft, from jewelry making to knitting to painting. Here are a few ideas:
- Jewelry making kit.
- Soap making kit.
- Tie-dye kit.
- Bath bomb kit – These are fun to make and use, and they’re a great way to relax after a long day. Plus, they make your bathroom smell amazing!
- Knitting or crocheting kit.
- Painting set.
- Beading kit.
- Body Scrub or Lip Scrub Kit
Tweens are always looking for something new to read, so why not stuff their stocking full of books? There are many great book series just for tweens to choose from or you could try these ideas
- The latest novel in their favorite book series.
- Funny or quirky picture book.
- An inspiring non-fiction book.
- Tween Magazine
Tweens love anything that has to do with technology, so consider adding some tech accessories to their stocking this year. Here are a few ideas:
- New phone case or skin.
- Set of earbuds or headphones.
- Gift card to their favorite app store.
- Book light for reading at night.
- Small portable speaker.
- An emergency charger for their cell phone.
Does she have a favorite store? A gift card is always a welcome present, and it gives her the freedom to buy whatever she wants. This is a great option if you are really struggling to come up with ideas. Just make sure to get a card for a place that your Tween actually shops at or enjoys. Here are a few ideas:
- Gift card to their favorite clothing store.
- Gift card to a local movie theater.
- Gift card to a restaurant or fast food place.
- Gift card to an online store like Amazon or iTunes.
Stocking Stuffers for Tween Boys
It can be tough to come up with ideas for stocking stuffers, especially if you have a tween boy in your life. They seem to have everything they could want, and they’re not really into the “cute” stuff anymore. But don't worry, we’ve put together a list of the best stocking stuffers for tween boys to help take the guesswork out of your holiday shopping.
Tweens are notoriously picky, so giving them a gift card lets them choose their own present. Just make sure you get one for their favorite store! Some gift card ideas are;
- Amazon- So they can buy whatever they want, whether it’s a new video game or a new pair of headphones.
- iTunes- For music, movies, apps, and more.
- Google Play- For games, books, and other digital content.
- GameStop- For the latest video games and gaming accessories.
- Nike- For new shoes, clothes, and gear.
If the tween boy in your life loves gaming, here are a few ideas to make sure they have a happy holiday season:
- A game for their phone – there are tons of great games available for inexpensive prices.
- A gift card to a gaming store – so they can buy whatever they want, whether it’s a new game or some gaming accessories.
- A month of free play on PlayStation or preferred gaming website – perfect for when they need a break from schoolwork or for spending some time with friends.
- A new gaming mouse or mousepad.
If the tween boy in your life is into sports, here are a few gift ideas that are sure to score some points:
- A ball pump- perfect for when they are practicing their skills in the backyard.
- Tickets to a local sporting event – whether it’s basketball, football, or hockey, they’re sure to enjoy a day out at the game.
- A new water bottle to help them stay hydrated and organized during their games and practices
Clothes may not seem like the most exciting present, but tweens are always growing and they can never have too many socks and underwear! Plus, if you know their style, you can get them something they’ll actually want to wear.
Sometimes the simplest gifts are the best, and tween boys are bound to appreciate some extra spending money come Christmas time!
A New Gadget
These cool gadgets will make great gifts for any tween boy, and they won’t break the bank.
- A new pair of headphones or earbuds – so they can listen to their music or play their games without disturbing anyone else.
- A keychain flashlight – perfect for when they need a light but don’t want to carry around a big, bulky flashlight.
- A solar-powered charger – ideal for charging their phones or other small gadgets when they’re on the go.
- A mini fan – perfect for hot summer days or stuffy classrooms.
- A Bluetooth speaker so they can have music with them wherever they go.
A New Book
A book – whether it’s the latest bestseller or a classic they’ve been wanting to read, books make great stocking stuffers. There are many good book series specifically for tweens.
If you want to stuff their stockings with something a little more unique this year, try one of these brain teaser gifts for tween boys:
- Rubik’s Cube – the classic puzzle that’s sure to stump them for hours on end.
- Logic puzzle – like Sudoku or Kakuro – to get their brain cells working overtime.
- Word search or crossword puzzle book – perfect for rainy days or long car rides.
- Trivia game – about their favorite sports team, TV show, or movie franchise – that the whole family can enjoy.
- A “Who Am I?” guessing game – where players have to guess famous people, historical figures, or characters from literature based on clues.
And if you’re looking for a few laughs this Christmas, try one of these joke gifts for tween boys:
- Whoopee cushion – to prank their friends (or unsuspecting parents!) with.
- A “Fart Ninja” book – full of ninja-themed fart jokes that are sure to have them in stitches.
- “Fake Blood” kit – perfect for Halloween pranks or just for fun.
- Rubber chicken – because why not?
- “Stupid jokes” book – because sometimes the silliest jokes are the best ones.
- Fart Whistle – Just one blow on this whistle is guaranteed to bring lots of laughter.
No matter what you end up stuffing those stockings with, your tween boys and girls are sure to be happy as long as it comes from the heart. We hope this list has given you some great ideas for great stocking stuffers.
Remember, it’s the thought that counts, so as long as you put some thought into it, they’re sure to love whatever you choose. Merry Christmas!